Saturday 13 February 2016

Julia

my favorite song~


A I O I A I O I A A I O  ohh~
A I O I A I O I O I O I  ohh~

The time you left behind caused this childish love to become a joke
The bitter coffee I drink thoughtlessly seems to have become my lifestyle. Oh baby
The only thing I hoped for was a small breath with you. 
The only thing I hoped from you was just a couple words Oh

The only thing I hoped for was to have the same viewpoint as you. 
The thing I hoped from you was to be together
Julia, Julia. I put your time in my heart without even knowing the reason
Yesterday’s memories already become a memory, causing my heart to become cold. Oh

A I O I A I O I O I O I Ohh~

After you left, I wrote about a story of wandering around, where the time lasted longer
The large hurt of thinking that we would last forever, seems to have become a sad smile. Oh baby
The only thing I hope for is just for the small memory that is you. 
The thing I hope for you is happiness.

Julia, Julia. I put your time in my heart without even knowing the reason
Yesterday’s memories already become a memory, causing my heart to become cold. Oh
Julia Julia. My time was spent letting out my heart of all the things I couldn’t do to you
Yesterday’s love changed into longing, becoming a memory. Ohh

A I O I A I O I O I O I Ohh~
A I O I A I O I O I O I Ohh~

No comments:

Post a Comment